contest now closed and winners have been selected, a day late but not a buck short!
random.org generated #8 and #28, so congrats to stacy and meredith.
will be emailing you two shortly :)
i found they had quite the quaint selection of delightful little things and the best price on an orla kiely midi sling bag from the fall 2010 collection.
i eventually ordered a bag and some awesome honey coconut hand creme made by love + toast. if you're at all familiar with anthropologie, this stuff is made by the same makers of tokyo milk and lollia stuffs, which are also awesome.
i think i was more in love with the hand creme than the bag, at first. the detail on the box alone made me all giddy.
remember, i like boxes.
check out the sweet detail of the heart-cut out on the inner flap. swoon.
and then the toast cut out. TDF cute! love + toast's mission statement is printed on the back, too!
inside is an inspiring and fun info sheet with further explanation of their mission, as well as the ingredient list for their all-natural, sweet-smelling good stuff.
this stuff works. in the cold of winter and the dry of the southwest, my hands have never felt so quenched.
the cheery graphics on the tube are soul-quenching, as well, and the tube is the perfect size for throwing in your purse or diaper bag!
i was so pleased with my good mail that week and how quickly the the vivi girl team sent out my package that i sent along a thank you email. the customer service i received was outstanding and the vivi girl team agreed to sponsor a giveaway for my readers. they no longer have the honey coconut hand creme but, instead, have offered not just one BUT TWO of my readers the chance to win a little luxe eau de parfum in the paper flower scent.
(i had actually considered buying myself one, but decided on the hand creme instead, so if you win, let me know what you think of the scent, pretty please).
now on to the giveaway details....what can you do to get your hands on one of these babies?
Enter to Win
1. Simply follow this blog through the link in the top blogger banner and leave a comment stating that you are a new follower and you'd like to be entered to win. If you already follow this blog, you must leave a comment stating so, for a chance to win.
This contest is open to US residents only and ends at 12:00 pm EST on March 14th, 2011
1. I like comments. I don't have many here. I miss that about livejournal. For additional entries, check out my older blog posts. Leave a relevant comment on my older blog posts. Leave a link in the comments of this post. Can be done once per day for a chance at 15 (fifteen) additional entries.
2. I like followers. Tell your friends! Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post, leave a link to your blog post and automatically get 2 (two) additional entries.
3. I am still not hip enough to get all super involved with twitter on top of everything else so no need to follow me there. However, you can follow vivi girl shop for 1 (one) additional entry.
4. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link in the comments for 1 (one) additional comment. Can be done once per day for another 15 possible entries.
5. Check out the love + toast site I linked to above. Tell me which love + toast product(s) you've tried, which one(s) you'd love to try, or share something cool you discovered on the website. Link to it/them in the comments for one additional entry per day. Again, with another 15 possible entries.
Now GO and GOOD LUCK!
*note* i have received no compensation or free product but the lovelies at vivi girl shop have agreed to provide two readers of this blog with prizes. at the end of the giveaway i will announce winners and contact them via email, if they have included an email address in their comments. i will then forward their information to the vivi girl team :)