taking care of lots of grown-up stuff (one of my least favorite things to do) and feeling not as accomplished as i'd have liked to as we near lunch-time, i've decided to take a step back, breathe, and take notice of some things i am really and truly grateful for.
my current list of little blessings:
- i've probably said this before, but i am grateful that all of my children love oatmeal
- i am proud of myself for embodying discipline and self-control as i take charge of my health
- i love that my youngest boys share a beautiful room, finally sleep in their own beds, but creep into mine at some point so that i still get to wake up every morning to kisses from sprout and cuddles from pea
- i am thankful that the counseling place i've been waiting on called me back yesterday. as much as i'd love to not work outside of the home, aside from personal assistant gigs, i can definitely use the extra income and see this as a wonderful blessing that couldn't have come at a better time
- i love my house and my family and wouldn't change a thing at the current moment
- i get to spend time with one of my favoritest friends and her adorable children later today