i am a tons better than i used to be. i've grown much more organized with age but temporarily losing things is a way of life around here so i figured "Stuff I Need to Find" could be a regular blog feature.
welcome to the first list...it is as follows:
- necklace with my two older children's names and dates of birth on silver pendants, because (15 months later) i finally ordered a pendant for my youngest son and it arrived yesterday
- the receipts from my last trip to target
- the bob the builder crocs that would fit the youngest right now
- the keens that would fit him later
- the black soaker with an om symbol knit into the rear which i somehow lost before the sprout ever had a chance to wear it (it's a size small. i got it when pregnant. i haven't seen it since he was a newborn, it is likely gone forever, taken by gremlins. it may be a permanent fixture on the list.)
if you're not running such a tight ship that you never misplace anything, feel to free to share your own list.